Our mystery shoppers have returned from New York City and the research is complete for our second annual Mobile Retail Report. We analyzed 140 luxury, lifestyle and apparel brands to determine how well the industry is integrating mobile technologies to deliver on omnichannel expectations.
Looking at the customer journey from both an online and an in-store perspective, all through the lens of mobile, the report analyzes:
- The industry’s progress toward adopting mobile into their omnichannel strategies
- Brands’ mobile capabilities, readiness, and acuity
- Revenue impact mobile can deliver in the context of omnichannel
- Customer journey across mobile sites, native apps, and in-store technologies
- Gaps felt by consumers, and how brands can fill those gaps
Pre-register today for your free copy of the 2017 Mobile Retail Report to find out how retailers are addressing the needs of the mobile-obsessed consumer. The report will be available later this month.